- Zoom function maximizes observation time by allowing users to analyze a specimen at a variety of magnification powers without having to refocus.
- Adjustable direct illumination system provides more options when viewing different specimens.
- Angled eyepiece allows for comfortable viewing.
- Large table base increases the device’s stability.
- Included collection tools and prepared and blank slides allow you to jumpstart your investigations.
- Drawstring carry bag keeps the microscope protected from dust when not in use.
When equipped with the Discovery™ 800x Zoom Lab Microscope, young scientists can turn tiny specimens into big discoveries. The microscope’s zoom function maximizes observation time by allowing users to analyze a specimen at a variety of magnification powers without having to refocus. It offers an adjustable direct illumination system, an angled eyepiece for easy viewing and a large table base for extra stability.
It comes with prepared and blank slides, tools for collecting and prepping specimens and a drawstring carry bag to transport the scope and keep it protected from dust when not in use.